The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Am Spending The Day...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLUE

I Am Spending The Day... Empty
PostSubject: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm

IN MY PJ'S!!!!!

That's right...it's girly time! Doing everything I want to do and nothing I don't. Which is why I am on here. Smile

Girly Food...Bubble Bath....chick flicks....and yes and there must be chocolate cheers
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 am

Sounds like a very good plan to me!!

Except I could never sit around in my PJ's all day. Well, firstly I don't often wear any (It's too hot!), and secondly even if I did, I really hate the feel of PJ's, don't mind wearing them to bed, just don't ask me to wander abotu all day in them! A baggy pair of jeans and a really baggy tee, thats what I like to lay about in on a lazy day!

I plan to have a lazy day today and tomorrow, I got a week off next week so I'm not bothered if I sit around not doing much the next two days ^_^

Going away most of next week though so it'll be busy busy busy!

Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marsters_vampire
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Nice! I'm spending a similar day, in my pj's (which are just sweat pants and an old sweater, it's kinda chilly here, even for summer) Just spamming FB, downloading songs I've been promising myself I'd do for months now LOL Catching up on my shows, painting my toenails too!!

Too bad I can't have chocolate, I'm on a diet and plan to stick with it. Sad I'm dying inside!! Particularly around my tummy area LOL
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 am

You guys have got me really wanting some chocolate lol. Maybe I'll go get some!

Gonna go out and see about buying a new mattress today, since ours is so old the springs are beginning to poke through lol! Not sure how much this is gonna cost me but oh well, I guess it's one of those things you need to buy whether you want to or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marsters_vampire
BLUE

PostSubject: Re: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Today I am spending the day with my honey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Spending The Day...   I Am Spending The Day... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Spending The Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Dimension :: The Lounge-
Jump to: