The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need some help! (Someone please notice??)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky25

Lucky25

I need some help! (Someone please notice??) Empty
PostSubject: I need some help! (Someone please notice??)   I need some help! (Someone please notice??) EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 am

Even though no one uses this place anymore *saddened* (I miss you guys!). But I want some help with something and I know this subject was spoken about before here, I just can't find the topic.

I've been having bas dreams for almost two weeks now. I rarely ever get bad dreams.. But two weeks ago I redecorated the bedroom and moved the bed the opposite way around to what it was. And since then I've not been bale to sleep properly. Waking up four or five tiems throughout the night, or just not sleeping at all. when I do sleep Most of my dreams have been bad. Mostly about Stevie leaving me, or people I love dying or getting hurt. Last night I had two dreams. Firstly that Stevies mum was trying to force us into marrying straight away, and refused to let my parents come to the wedding, and then Stevie said he never wanted to marry me.
The second dream was that I had a baby girl, and I gave her to Stevie's mum to look after, and she left the baby laying on the floor in the kitchen for weeks, untill she died. It was horrible.

In amoungst all the bad dreams, I've had one or two good ones (or should I say "normal" ones, for me that is) about James Marsters or about Bowling For Soup, the usual stuff.

So what I wanna know is, a while ago someone (don't remember who though) was posting about the poisitioning of furnature in rooms and that sort of thing... Wondered if anyone could help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marsters_vampire
cinzia40

cinzia40

I need some help! (Someone please notice??) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need some help! (Someone please notice??)   I need some help! (Someone please notice??) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 am

Lucky - look under Feng Shui conversation...but if you've noticed that things changed when you moved your bed around, I would tell you to move it back. As for the position of the bed:

1. Don't have the foot of the bed pointed facing the door.
2. Do not have a mirror at the foot of the bed.
3. Position your bed so that you have the maximum view of your room/door when in your bed. (see diagram below) Do not position coming out from corners.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x x
xBBBBB x
xBBBBB x
x DDx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx DDx

D=Door
B=Bed

4. Cover tv/mirrors with a cloth at night.

Back to top Go down
http://www.webstarts.com/moonwillow

I need some help! (Someone please notice??)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Dimension :: The Lounge :: Dreams & Dreaming-
Jump to: