The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guuyyyssss!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky25

Lucky25

Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty
PostSubject: Hey guuyyyssss!?   Hey guuyyyssss!? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:30 am

What happened to this place, ey? I miss it.

So, if any of you happen to stumble here, tell me, what have you been up to recently? How have you been keeping? Let me know everything because I for one, am bored!

I'll start.

For one, I'm engaged! Have been for nearly two months now ^_^ We aren't going to get married for a couple years yet though... I see no rush, and then, we have no money for a wedding anyway lol.
The car keeps breaking down. My parents are offering us £3,000 towards a new car. Very generous parents I say... Now we just have to find a decent car >.<

I really dont have that much to tell you guys though.

Oh, totally saw Bowling For Soup (third love of my life after Stevie and James Marsters) twice last week. Here and in London. And finally got a hug from Erik, when I found the courage to ask him (he gives amazing hugs. I'm beggining to compare celebrity hugs now. It's about now I realize I've stalked too many celebrities). Here, enjoy a photo of the guys from front row Very Very Happy (BTW, Erik is the one in the hat <3)

Hey guuyyyssss!? Photoop2

And me with the guys ^_^ *major happy*

Hey guuyyyssss!? SOUTHAMPTON20MG2025

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marsters_vampire
shweetleef

shweetleef

Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guuyyyssss!?   Hey guuyyyssss!? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm

[b]You can stick a fork in this lame ass fag hag forum,it's been two months and all has gone the way Mullet hair cut of the eightys,and speaking of bad hair cuts it is ironic that i return to find you post about Bowling for soup,I just returned from Dallas TX and they have a indie cult following there, good group of boys.
anyhow,just came to throw flowers on the dirtpile this site has become,and to wish every one happy Hloidays.
Back to top Go down
Acendaneil

Acendaneil

Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guuyyyssss!?   Hey guuyyyssss!? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am

Well, from January to October I was busy being pregnant, organizing/paying bills, and buying baby stuff. The pregnancy went great, but my recovery has sucked big time.

On 10-10-10 I went in to be induced (doctor was going to be on vacation on my due date and for the rest of the week, plus he agreed that it would be an awesome birth date). Nothing happened, ended up going in on 10-11-10 at night. I pushed all morning on 10-12-10 (Tuesday) and didn't fully dilate, stuck between an 8 and 9...so around 2:30 p.m. the on-call doctor said they couldn't wait any longer and needed to do a c-section. Begged my butt off to be knocked out during the surgery, but they said no. Haha. My beautiful baby was born 8 lbs. 7 oz. 21 inches.

That night I almost died, heart rate and blood pressure dropped very quickly. I am pretty sure it was from losing too much blood during surgery. Since I came close to dying, they gave me I.V. fluids and the next day I had a blood transfusion. I gained 20 pounds of water weight in less than 18 hours, my skin was stretched to it's max and I was very very very pale. I wish I would have taken pictures. Over the next couple of days they did nothing but give me fluids, which kept building up in my body. I couldn't walk, I couldn't even lift my legs up while laying on the bed. So yeah, that sucked. I was in the hospital 5 days before being released...that in itself is another story.

So the day after I was released I went in to see my regular doctor and he removed my staples. My incision hadn't closed all the way, so I had a home-care nurse coming over to pack my wound (shoving some type of gauze in it). That went on for about 3 weeks, then my doctor suggested I get hooked up to an aspirator (vacuum) and that it would speed up healing time. So I did that for about 2 1/2 weeks, and it really did speed up the healing process! I have been off of the vacuum for about a month and my incision is just barely finishing up closing. I was able to take an actual relaxing bath the other day, it was marvelous!

The incision scar doesn't bother me, but where it didn't close...oh yeah...it is kind of gross. To me, it's like someone had an ice cream scoop and decided to scoop some out. It's a crater and darker than the rest of the scar. I feel forever F'd up and like I was cheated out of having a baby the right way. So for now hubby and I do not plan on having anymore children. This experience was the physical shits. Got the love of my life out of it though, I love her with all my heart.

So that's what I have been up to. Halloween was okay, we all got the flu for a treat. Thanksgiving was good, and Christmas could have definitely been better...the mood was bad. Hopefully next year everyone will be off of their high horses and have a good time. Next up is my 23rd birthday on the 8th, whoo.
Back to top Go down
cinzia40

cinzia40

Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guuyyyssss!?   Hey guuyyyssss!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am

congratulations on the birth of your child...too bad the process was so discouraging though...glad you survived it...I wonder why they did a C-section at 8 cm dilation? For both my kids I could only go 7 cm and they had me push from there...

Back to top Go down
http://www.webstarts.com/moonwillow
Sponsored content

Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guuyyyssss!?   Hey guuyyyssss!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guuyyyssss!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Dimension :: The Lounge-
Jump to: