The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your quirks/confessions

Go down 
+4
shweetleef
Augustina
Lucky25
kj
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kj

your quirks/confessions Empty
PostSubject: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 am

as the title implies, post a confession or something quirky about yourself. i'll start:

many people love fresh clean sheets on their beds, but not me. i HATE the smell of fabric softener, so having freshly cleaned sheets on my bed is torture. hence, i don't wash them often.
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 am

More of a bah habit I suppose than a confession?

Everytime I see any movie/TV/music memorabilia relating to James Marsters, thats under £20 (or about $40) I will buy it. Even though I don't need it, and will never do anything with it. Example: Last month I bought 3 Spike (Buffy) action figures, pre ordered Captain John Hart (Torchwood) action figure, and today I bought 2 John Hart trading cards. I'll never do anything with them, except let them sit and gather dust.
It's a very bad habit, that I've yet to break. Thankfully I don't spend more than £20 at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marsters_vampire
Augustina

Augustina

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 am

my shoes have to be tied just so when I put my shoes on...not to tight..not to loose..
Back to top Go down
kj

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:10 pm

i am very fidgety. when i am sitting on the couch, at a table, etc, i tend to pick up things and fidget. i sometimes align books, magazines, etc, to where they're parallel to the edge of the table. sometimes i will pick up a magazine, put it up to my lips, and make fart noises. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shweetleef

shweetleef

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am

post removed

Last edited by shweetleef on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:30 pm

I hate when ppl use words that refer to ppl with disabilities like a put down.

See the post above this one for an example. Suspect
Back to top Go down
shweetleef

shweetleef

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm

post removed

Last edited by shweetleef on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

kj wrote:
i am very fidgety. when i am sitting on the couch, at a table, etc, i tend to pick up things and fidget. i sometimes align books, magazines, etc, to where they're parallel to the edge of the table. sometimes i will pick up a magazine, put it up to my lips, and make fart noises. Embarassed

Oh I'm so the same, except for the fart noises lol.
I can't ever sit still. Ever. And I have a rearrange things ALWAYS.

So another quirk...
When I was still living at home, every couple of months I'd have to reaarange EVERYTHING on my shelves and desk and windowsil. For no real reason. I'd just swap all the books and ornaments and arty stuff and whatever else onto different shelves and places. I still do the same thing, but now it's in my art studio instead of my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
shweetleef

shweetleef

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

post removed

Last edited by shweetleef on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kj

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:03 pm

it irritates me when someone stops a microwave before the time runs out and doesn't hit the "clear" button.
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I hate bodily functions, but am almost obsessed with them. Suspect *sigh*
Back to top Go down
shweetleef

shweetleef

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm

post removed

Last edited by shweetleef on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

K. I'll change that.

I sing to myself about what I am doing.

"Sortin the whites from the colors, oh yeah." If I am feeling real peppy, I even dance to the beat.
Back to top Go down
kj

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm

i guess i might be a little OCD......whenever i open a bag of candy and see that there are a lot more of one flavor/color than the others, i will eat some of those first. usually, when i am down to the last few pieces, i tend to have the same number of each flavor/color left.
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:40 am

I always check the toilet before I flush.
Back to top Go down
Mitzee

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

If I happen to have to run to the washroom because I have to vomit...please, let me take care of it. I don't need anyone holding me, while I have my head in the john. And don't expect me in there with you either.
Back to top Go down
Acendaneil

Acendaneil

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:20 am

At gatherings or when husband and I go out to eat, I have to eat one thing before I can move on to the next. When we eat at home, I will put say mashed potatoes on my plate...eat it, and then I'll put the green beans...eat those, and then I'll eat the steak. I don't like when my food touches.
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:42 am

I hate tidying and cleaning, but when I do start to clean/tidy, I spend hours upon hours making every PERFECT. I'm very particular about putting things in certain places. If someone moves something it will seriously bug me and I have to put it back in the EXACT spot. Even little things, like, if I put a TV remote in a certain place, and someone moves it round so it's facing the other way, it drives me insane.
Or like, when I do the washing up, I have to do everything i na certain order, and all the clean dishes have to go in a certain place and order on the draining rack.

Stevie is convinced I'm OCD.

I actualy spent a good hour in the kitchen just today rearranging the utensils etc.
Back to top Go down
Acendaneil

Acendaneil

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:02 pm

I am allergic to body piercings. If I get a piercing, no matter how clean and sterile I keep it, it always becomes a problem. So...no more piercings for me. I am even debating on getting a really good set of earrings to wear in my first lobe piercings...but I don't know if my body will have a bad reaction or not.
Back to top Go down
Lucky25

Lucky25

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:26 am

I'm addicted to Pic and Mix sweets.
Back to top Go down
Augustina

Augustina

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:20 am

I am allergic to cig smoke. Family visiting from out of town. Now 3 smokers in this house..choke..hack. Come on people think about other people. I quit smoking 12 years ago just to die from second hand smoke........
Back to top Go down
Acendaneil

Acendaneil

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:27 am

I am allergic to latex. Hahahaha, that means condoms too. Luckily, it's not severe.
Back to top Go down
Spongebob

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I get frustrated very easily.
Back to top Go down
RibZ

RibZ

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

I chew on the insides of my cheeks when I'm nervous or thinking really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your quirks/confessions   your quirks/confessions Empty

Back to top Go down

your quirks/confessions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Dimension :: The Lounge :: Arcade-
Jump to: