The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Moon in Libra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cinzia40

cinzia40

New Moon in Libra Empty
PostSubject: New Moon in Libra   New Moon in Libra EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 am

NEW MOON IN LIBRA

We've got a double cuddle of Venus energy for this New Moon! The New Moon is in Libra, the sign ruled by Venus. AND Venus is stationing retrograde a mere 12 hours after the New Moon is exact.

This is a powerful combination, and brings all things Venusian into vivid focus. Venus herself is in Scorpio—not exactly her favourite sign, since she is in her Detriment there and it's harder for her to express her true nature. Venus in Scorpio comes across more like Bette Davis, rather than her more natural Marilyn Monroe. However, on the positive side, Venus in Scorpio is unmatched when it comes to intimacy and compelling charisma. Just try to ignore her!

Venus and Mars have this soap opera drama thing going on throughout this retrograde cycle, which should have interesting implications when it comes to balancing the feminine receptive energy with the masculine aggressive energy.

Venus retrograde can be a time when you really rethink your values, relationships and material foundation. It often brings the need for change in these areas, which can make life feel unsettled, disorienting or uncertain for a while. It helps to have someone who understands who you can talk to, to get a reality-check or confirmation about whether you're on the right path, which direction to go and how to deal with everything that's happening. I'm available for private readings. We'll explore your situation together to find clarity and get you pointed in your best direction. Contact me for more information.

New Article : Venus Retrograde 2010

Besides my article that talks more in general about Venus Retrograde, I have written a new article that focuses on the 2010 retrograde cycle, as well as talking about the complex Venus retrograde patterns. This is a significant retrograde cycle on a few different levels, including the fact that this retro cycle brings a rather rare shift in the long-term Venus cycle. I also describe in entertaining detail the whole soap opera thing going on between Venus and Mars, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. There is also some down-to-earth discussion about this retro cycle, as well as a list of important dates and planetary positions throughout the cycle.

http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/miscarticles/venus_retrograde_2010.htm

OTHER TRANSITS THIS UPDATE

Venus retrograde and the New Moon in Libra is the biggest but not the only news for this update. Mercury, after dragging us kicking and screaming through the Retrograde From Hell while in Virgo, is FINALLY out of the Shadow, back in aspect with the rest of the solar system, and moved on into Libra. First thing on the agenda—conjunction to Saturn. Well, I didn't say it was going to be all fun and games after that retrograde, did I? ;-) However, it will give us a strong mental base for analysis, examination and pondering the mysteries of Venus Retrograde. If you are prone to depression or discouragement, this might be a bit of a challenge, although since Saturn is exalted in Libra there is more benefit to be found than difficulty. One step at a time. Mercury moves into Scorpio later in the month, to get you in the right frame of mind for spooky Halloween. ;-)

Mars also makes a number of aspects to the outer planets—square to Chiron and Neptune, and trine to Jupiter and Uranus. The message of Mars this month: If in doubt, try something different!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webstarts.com/moonwillow

New Moon in Libra
Page 1 of 1