The Fourth Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fourth Dimension

Misc.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Moon in Saggitarius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cinzia40

cinzia40

New Moon in Saggitarius Empty
PostSubject: New Moon in Saggitarius   New Moon in Saggitarius EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

This is one of the busiest updates I think I've ever done! It starts with the New Moon in Sagittarius, which brings a focus on hope, spirit and knowledge. The Sun-Moon conjunction (a.k.a. the New Moon) has only one aspect—a sextile (60°) to Saturn, which should contribute stability, endurance and groundedness to the Fiery Sagittarian energy.

But there's a wild side to this New Moon! Jupiter, the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, is conjunct Uranus, which adds spontaneity, liberation and just a touch of chaos. The fact that Uranus is stationary, turning direct a mere 8 hours after the New Moon is exact, could make that touch of chaos feel a bit like a smack upside the head with a two-by-four. The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction is also squared by Mars, again giving the overall energy a sharp edge of urgency and impulsiveness, but also courage and drive.

The Full Moon that emerges in 2 weeks is actually a Lunar Eclipse, so we're heading into eclipse season again—more transformation to come. This month, Pluto also crosses the position of that intense lunar eclipse we had last June—the one that connected with the Cardinal Cross—so that energy is being stirred up again. While Pluto is there, it is also joined in an extremely tight multiple conjunction by Mercury and Mars. And by that time, Mercury will also be retrograde—oh ya! I forgot to mention Mercury retrograde!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webstarts.com/moonwillow

New Moon in Saggitarius
Page 1 of 1